Saturday 15 September 2007

Samba skills

Went for a boogie last night with Andrea, Claudia and a couple of their friends. Now we all know(well everyone that has seen me dance before) that I have a unique dancing style, you won't see me on "Dancing with the Stars" put it that way. Anyway, the music was great at this little place, the music is called Chorinho, it's a slower style of Samba. Man did I feel like I had 2 left feet, not use to side-way movement with my feet, more of an up & down person. It was also hard because my Portuguese stops at Hello, thanks and goodbye. So basically it's was hard to do anything, but I really enjoyed the music, very cool. People going out and having a great time without getting absolutely blotto'd. I never understood when my folks use to go out dancing for a good time, now I know!

No comments: