Thursday 20 September 2007

Brazil & Argentina in a day

Said my goodbyes to my new found friends in Floripa, and boarded the bus for Foz do Iguazu at 2pm, arriving in Foz at 8am yesterday morning. Foz is a pretty small place, so I hard the hostel without too much difficulty. Not a bad hostel, has a pool, table tennis table, so I could definately spend time here, but I need to get moving. Anyway I was just going to visit the Brazilian side of the falls yesterday, but hopped on a bus, and the next time I got off I was at Argentian customs. So I spent yesterday arvo cruising around Puerto Iguazu, which is the Argentinan side of the falls. I met an American on the bus called Ben, so had some company for the day. I bet if wished he didn't met me, I was on a mission, I knew that I had to get back to Brazil, so I was speeding around the place, 100 miles an hour. It was really weird, but I only know about 4 Portuguese words, but these words kept coming to me when I wanted to say hello or goodbye or thankyou. The falls are bloody amazing, there's so many of them, so it completely different than Vic Falls, but just as impressive.

No comments: