Monday 10 September 2007

Lapa

Went out to Lapa on Saturday night with a group from the hostel. Wasn't expecting to be on a street with a million other people, but that's what we basically ended up doing. Nothing like I've been before, but you could pick up beers very cheap from dudes selling them on the street. Got back at about 5.30am. Don't no what's in there beer, but felt like a bag of poo for the whole day, so I did nada. Actually the only thing that I did along with Jason on Sunday was go and eat at this buffet meat restaurant down the road. It is amazing, for 24 reals they have this amazing salad bar, but the best bit is the meat they keep bring out on skewers. Beer, lamb, pork ahhh (cue in Homer mmmmm donuts (meat)). Anyway the meat was so tender, it was fantastic. I definately got my money's worth that's for sure!

No comments: