Thursday 4 October 2007

Spanish Lessons

I had my first Spanish lesson today, now that I'm back in Buenos Aires..I decided that it was time to get with the local lingo....my Spanish is very crappy!
My teacher Dolores and her Siamese cat made me feel right at home. I know that it will take the next 5 lessons and more for my Spanish to come on, but I really want to get there...it will make the rest of my trip so much better. By the way Mum, you can pick up a Siamese for between 100-150 pesos from a proper place, that's between 30 and 50 Aussie...can you believe that!
It's great to be back in the hostel, the staff really make you feel like your at home in the Estoril, made some cool friends, learnt a lot about other cultures.
There was another protest today...actually it's rare when their isn't one....the Argies love to Protest...every day they march past the main street where our hostel is located...banging drums and protesting with the loud speaker....I always ask what it's about...but the staff are so use to it.
I'm hitting the town tonight...or should I say tomorrow, their nights start so late...so watch out Buenos Aires, I'm a coming!

No comments: