Thursday 11 October 2007

Sick as a Dog in Lima


I arrived in Lima last night, was really looking forward to seeing another city, but my last day in Buenos Aires made my first night in Lima one that I don't want to remember.
I spent the majority of last night keeling over a toilet bowl, I couldn't control any body functions..lets just say it wasn't a pretty sight! I had a buffet at a fancy restaurant with my mate Adan, so I knocked back quite a bit of food, 12 hours later the food was staring back at me.
So I will be on the waters and the sports drinks for the next few days, hopefully I can get my body back to some normality.
Had a great last night in BA, went kart racing with some of the guys from the hostel. If you know me, you will know that I didn't win, but came an honorable 5th out of 6...probably would of come 6th if one guy didn't spin out a couple of times. I was jumping on the brakes too much, that 1 week behind the (car) wheel over the last 10 years didn't hold me in good stead.

No comments: